A Magical Journey to PeruNovember 5-20, 2018
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to the magical land of Peru…a historical, cultural, and culinary immersion into one of the most fascinating and dynamic countries in the world. Over two weeks, we will cover the essential Peru “must-sees”, and some of the authentic and off-the-beaten path experiences that most travelers never get to taste.
A Journey of a lifetime
During this uniquely designed transformational travel experience, you will:
- Soak in the uniquely rich and diverse culture, and experience that only Peru can offer.
- Immerse yourself in Peru’s dynamic history, people, and fascinating cultures.
- Explore and Adventure through the awesomely diverse geography and places of Peru, including Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Delight in tasting world-class food and beverages, reflective of Peru’s rich heritage.
- Expand your consciousness by connecting with the mystical energy of this sacred land.
- Be Inspired by visiting social projects and NGO’s, meeting the founders who followed their hearts and souls to Peru, and developed their big visions and ideas into powerful projects that are making a huge impact both locally and around the world.
Claudia was born in Lima, Peru and has always been fascinated with the unique culture and history of her homeland. In 2008, she made her first trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu, a trip that deeply transformed her life…
She fell in love with the Andes and its people, dynamic fusion of cultures, historical ruins and ancient sites, powerful mystical energy, and stunning geography. She began working with nonprofits and embarked on a chapter of traveling, living, and working in Peru. Claudia believes deeply in the transformative power of travel and the cultural and energetic dynamics of Peru specifically. She is passionate about sharing her country with those seeking meaningful, sustainable, and transformative travel experiences!
Days 1-2 :
Days 3 & 4 :
Ica & Paracas
Days 5-13 :
Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Days 12-14 :
Arequipa & Colca Canyon
Ready to EMbark on THE trip of a lifetime?
Please Contact Claudia Miro with any questions.
Details & Cost:
Cost & Payment
- 14-day trip cost: $6,250
- Deposit to secure spot: $2,250
- Trip cost in full due by 8/1/18
- Your very own trip concierge, guide and leader
- 24/7 support prior and during your trip
- 3 Pre-trip Video Conference Calls, trip preparation & study materials, and personalized trip support
- Tour guides and facilitators in each location
- Most meals (All Breakfasts for 14 Days / Lunch and Dinner for 10 Days)
- All transportation and transfers while in Peru
- Domestic air travel between Lima-Cusco and Cusco-Arequipa-Lima
- Entrance & excursion fees for all activities listed in itinerary
- All Hotel and accommodations
What’s Not Included
- Roundtrip flight to-from Lima
- Tips & gratuities
- Free day meals and activities
- Personal shopping and gifts